The BEST chocolate chip cookies EVER! - Via Kal's Kitchen
The BEST chocolate chip cookies EVER!
If you are looking for a DAIRY FREE and GLUTEN FREE cookie recipe OR just want delicious cookies then look no further. These will be sure to be a hit and home and with friends:-) And they only take about 10 minutes to whip up and 12 minutes to cook!
* 2 cups almond meal (trader joe’s) or any almond flour works great too!
*2 TBS Coconut Flour
* 1/2 tsp sea salt
*1/2 tsp baking soda
*1 TBS pure vanilla extract
*1/2 cup coconut oil (Costco has a great one! or NUTIVA is my favorite brand)
* 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
* 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (Enjoy life brand for DF and GF)
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl
2. Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl
3. Mix wet and dry!
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. Scoop out cookies onto sheet and slightly press down with your fingers. I use a cookie scoop:-)
6. Cook for 12 minutes at 350 degrees. Cookies will be chewy and delicious!
* I use a kitchen aid mixer